Friday 22 July 2016

Travel Tuesday: Desert Island Beauty & Wellness- Fitness kit

A popular radio program in the UK called Desert Island Discs asks a variety of listeners what they would take to a Desert Island. If they were only allowed 8 records what would they pack?  

A friend asked me what my beauty version would be. So here's the fourth entry of an eight part Beauty & Wellness series about what I would take with me if I was only allowed one item. 


I love to run and have completed the European Marathon Majors. Running barefoot in the sand helps to build the foot muscles and is great for all over toning and strength building. It is important to wear a supportive sports bra because the breast tissue can stretch with the constant bounce caused from running. Victoria's Secret make the best sports bras ever! I love the support they give and bright colours make me happy. 


Soft sand running is great for your joints. “The soft sand surface and barefoot running means your stabilising muscles and joints work a little bit harder to keep you balanced. It’s insanely awesome strength work for your legs” says 12WBT Trainer Greta Truscott. 

Get out & enjoy a run on your holiday this summer Bisous! 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment