Thursday 28 July 2016

Throwback Thursday- VA Cabin Crew to Gold

When I left Virgin Atlantic eight years ago to open my own beauty salon, I never envisioned I would be standing here today as the BABTAC Beauty Therapist of the Year and having won their Gold Award for my contribution to industry! 


I loved flying and had been to every destination that Virgin flew to at the time. It was a wonderful way to see the world with such an amazing mix of people! I used to visit salons and spas in each destination to experience different treatments and get ideas for Orchids Hideaway. 

Another dream of mine was to open my own salon, I had been operating a treatment room out of a spare bedroom for five years and my client base was building. Flying turned into my days of rest because when I was at home my diary was full with clients and I had a waiting list. 

The time had come to spread my wings and open a salon working in beauty full time. A place had just become available in town, so that day I went to look at it and have never turned back. I have always been fervent about the beauty industry and enjoying sharing my knowledge and passion with others. 

I am available for business coaching, mentoring and beauty consultancy. Info@orchidsretreat.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment