Friday 22 July 2016

Travel Tuesday: Desert Island Beauty & Wellness- Beauty item

A popular radio program in the UK called Desert Island Discs asks a variety of listeners what they would take to a Desert Island. If they were only allowed 8 records what would they pack?  

A friend asked me what my beauty version would be. So here's the third entry of an eight part Beauty & Wellness series about what I would take with me if I was only allowed eight items. I've chosen one item from each category- skincare, makeup, etc. 


One of my beauty essentials is a lash conditioning and growth serum called LiLash. I have to import it from the United States and am one of the only salons south of London to sell it! It is anatural alternative to getting eyelash extensions. 


This serum is the number 1 in the world and it encourages lash growth and thickness. By using this product regularly it stimulates the natural lashes to grow and with continued use the lashes begin to thicken. In the heat and with limited resources on a desert island, maintaining a longer fuller appearance with a natural curl. This helps to open and frame the eye area, and with a pre-holiday eyelash tint it looks like you're wearing makeup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment