Wednesday 27 July 2016

Fitness Friday- NYC marathon training

This week I didn't get my next run in until Wednesday. Busy schedules, bad sleep patterns & family time outweighed the running time. I did a 3.5 miler and TRx with http://www.karendavisfitness.com/ on Saturday, and pump class on Tuesday to keep up my cross training. 

Wednesday was a wet start to the day, but I did have an audience of cows! Only in the new forest are cows roaming free on the sea wall! 


On the upside, my nutribullet arrived- I love it!! A fruit and vegetable smoothie for breakfast everyday with seeds and a few oats keep me full until lunchtime! 


With the reduction of cardio I have craved less carbs, so have enjoyed salads & stirfries for lunch and dinner this week. Loading up on vitamins and nutrients this week makes me feel less guilty about the lack of mileage! 

My goal is to raise $2,500 for Team for Kids to help children get into fitness. Click here to show your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment