Thursday 1 September 2016

The BABTAC Effect

Hello September! What a whirlwind the past three months of summer have been. It was such an honour to win the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (BABTAC) Gold Award and Beauty Therapist of the Year in June! It is just starting to sink in, but I am still hanging onto the reins riding the BABTAC effect. 


The past few months have brought so many exciting new opportunities for me. I have had a page feature in Vitality Magazine for two consecutive months, been mentioned in Professional Beauty Magazine, interviewed as a Woman to Watch for the International Dermal Institute's Living Skin Magazine and featured in local papers! 

Last week, Aurelian Lis, the global CEO of Dermalogica, was in town for four days and I went to London to meet him! We had a Tribe meeting with the U.K. Management team and other professional skin therapists from around the country discussing the exciting new vision for Dermalogica over the next couple of years. 


On Thursday, 15 September I will be giving at talk at Ham Yard in London about seasonal changes for skincare and will have the opportunity to meet beauty bloggers and editors! The talk will be hosted in Ham Yard's Soholistic Spa and and we will be showcasing Dermalogica's new Phyto Replenishing Oil that launches today along with their new Face Fit treatment. 



My PR consultant, Sarah Branson suggested I start a weekly video blog which I launched in July. Check out Orchids Retreat social media channels for my Happy Hump Day weekly updates. 

I really enjoy sharing my passion for the beauty industry with others and would like to further my career by helping to educate others through consulting, presenting and being a brand ambassador. 




No comments:

Post a Comment