Tuesday 27 September 2016

Travel Tuesday: Desert Island Beauty & Wellness- Part 6: Food

A popular radio program in the UK called Desert Island Discs asks a variety of listeners what they would take to a Desert Island. If they were only allowed 8 records what would they pack?  

A friend asked me what my beauty version would be. So here's the six entry of an eight part Beauty & Wellness series about what I would take with me if I was only allowed one item. 

On a desert island In would assume coconuts would grow naturally, but if they didn't I would pack coconut oil. It is so versatile! You can cook with it, use it as a face and body moisturiser, a conditioner for your hair, cuticle oil for your nails, a balm for your lips, massage oil... Oh the list goes on and on.  For more tips and recipes check out http://bit.ly/2d79Azc 

Image curtesy of Babble

Whenever I pack for holiday I always try to pack multi functional items, and coconut oil wins hands down! So if you're headed somewhere hot, pop a tub of coconut oil in your luggage and the natural soft scent and conditioning benefits will keep your skin glowing and healthy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment