Tuesday 11 October 2016

Travel Tuesday: Desert Island Beauty & Wellness- Part 8: Serum

A popular radio program in the UK called Desert Island Discs asks a variety of listeners what they would take to a Desert Island. If they were only allowed 8 records what would they pack?  

A friend asked me what my beauty version would be. The final item I would pack is an anti-ageing serum that helps me sleep. This series has covered skincare, food, fitness, books and assuming a desert island might not be plush with comfortable mattresses I would take my Overnight Repair Serum by Dermalogica to help me get a good night sleep. 

The Argan Oil helps fight antioxidants and protect the skin, the peptides help to stimulate collagen and hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin. There is also a complex of essential oils that help to synchronize the nighttime circadian rhythm to promote sleep, cell renewal and skin hydration. My age-fighting serum in a bottle!  




No comments:

Post a Comment