Tuesday 4 August 2015

Trial Tuesday- LiLash Update Week 1

One week into using the American LiLash serum and the results are fantastic! This serum boosts hair growth and strengthens the individual lashes. My eyelashes have never been this long!


I've also been trialling LiBrow by applying the serum every evening onto my eyebrows. I haven't noticed much difference in my brows, but I don't feel I need to put as much colour on them. 


This is the result after 1 week of applying LiLash and LiBrow every evening. 


The pictures are taken in different bathrooms, but my eyebrows appear slightly darker and I've noticed my eyelashes have lengthened! 

We are the only stockist in the South West of England and currently there are only 3 of us in the whole South England! If you would like to buy one please email orchidsretreat@hotmail.co.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment