Thursday 22 January 2015

Treatment Thursday- Arbonne nightly resurface pads

Arbonne nightly resurface pads


Day One 
These pads are slightly rough in texture and feel a bit like an exfoliating toner pad.  I was given a 5 day tester to trial. 

Each night I cleansed with my regular Dermalogica double cleanse routine & then used these resurfacing pads followed by my Dermalogica spritz, hydrating booster and moisturiser. 

I have noticed that my skin felt more clear and brighter, but I have also been using Dermalogica daily Microfoliant in the mornings, so I'm not sure if these pads have actually made a difference to my skin or if it's just reminded me to take better care of my skin in the winter months. 

The big question, would I buy a pot... I wouldn't set out to source a stockist to buy some, but if I was at an Arbonne event and they were there I might be tempted to buy a pot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment